- Send annual appeal letter so it arrives just after Thanksgiving to give folks enough time to consider an end-of-year gift.
- Emphasize that all our work is only possible because of community support like theirs.
- Structure the letter to give an overview of what has been new this year - programs added, expanded, client numbers increased.
- Include some photos for visual appeal, and a couple of highlighted comments from clients/community partners speaking to program successes/effectiveness.
- Close with a listing of what gifts of various levels will buy and thank them for their on-going support.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Fundraising Idea: Send An Appeal Letter
St. Leo's Food Connection on how to make our appeal letter effective:
at 10:18 AM