No Kid Hungry Summer Meals Webinars Series
REMINDER: May 15 at 4:00 p.m. ET
Summer Meals Program Outreach Webinar
Summer meals are about food, friends and fun! Join us on May 15 at 4:00 p.m. ET to hear about creative and out-of-the box ideas for getting attention about Summer Meals Programs as well as from fellow No Kid Hungry state partners about their outreach plans around media, PSAs and community and faith-based outreach. New and improved resources available to you in the Sodexo Foundation Summer Meals Outreach Toolkit on the Center for Best Practices will be highlighted. An overview of the Deloitte Summer Meals Evaluation Toolkit will also get you thinking about evaluation plans.
· Rhonda Jackson, New Orleans No Kid Hungry campaign
· Debra Susie, Florida Partnership to End Childhood Hunger
· Brain Alexander, Partnership to End Childhood Hunger in Maryland
May 22 at 1:00 p.m. ET
No Kid Hungry Social Media for Summer Meals Success Webinar
How can you best use social media and online outreach to increase participation in summer meals? This webinar will feature best practices from the Share Our Strength Web Team, updates from USDA and stories of success from No Kid Hungry campaigns. We will also ask participants to submit ideas they plan to pursue and questions they have prior to the call, making sure we talk about what matters most to you.
This call is a great chance for all No Kid Hungry campaigns and allies to learn more about what’s working in the field.
There are two steps to register:
- Sign up for the webinar with ReadyTalk: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/
- Complete a short survey about your ideas and questions related to social media and summer meals: https://www.surveymonkey.com/